Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

C is for CASH & Chocolate Dessert & ...

CASH!!!
Need I explain???



Chocolate Desserts by Pierre Herme
You can send me the book or the actual desserts. Or both. I am not fussy.


.

Chez Panisse Cooking

So many people swear by this tome by two of the most well known chefs, Paul Bertolli & Alice Waters that I think I will enjoy it.


Cuisinart Smart Stickā„¢ Stainless Steel Hand Blender & Chopper

I love the idea of the electric whisk!


Clio Martini Glasses

I've loved these glasses since I first spied them at the Regent Hotel. Absolutely fabulous!

Coffee Makers from Cucina

After J of Kuidaore introduced this shop, I have been slavishly lurking on their site. Can't read a word of Italian except for cucina (even I know what that means) but it sure makes me want to learn the language now!

Christofle Crystal

I love the Symphonie range of crystals. Such colours! Such lines!

Chianti Family Cookbook

I love Italian food and went through a phase in my early 20s when all I cooked was Italian for months! However, despite all that cooking, I still find that my knowledge and repertoire could improve vastly. From all accounts, this book should help.

Chocolate Obsession

You can tell I have a wee bit of a Chocolate Obsession, no?

Cognac Glasses

Apparently people with varifocaled lenses hate these type of glasses but I LOVE them. I also love Cognac. Is that a very ungirlie thing to like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home