Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

E is for El Bulli & the Espresso Machine

El Bulli: 1998 - 2002

I am totally fascinated by Ferran Adria and his compatriots' completely revolutionary ideas. I really wish I understood more and had the skill and courage to even try to recreate one of the recipes. If you buy me this book, I may ... *pretty sneaky how I did that, eh?*



Otherwise, anyone who wants to bring me to El Bulli to experience this first hand can also apply here. LOL.


Espresso Machine

Since this is a wishful thinking list, hey, I'm adding in this fantastic espresso machine into the mix. The artist in me just lurves the curves of this stylish baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home