Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

F is for the French Laundry & Fish Measuring Spoons ...

The French Laundry

Someone take me there for dinner, please! Failing that, please buy me the book.


Fish Measuring Spoons

Sometimes I am such a girl. It's not as if I do not have at least 3 different measuring spoons sets already but these are just too adorable. All my girlies instincts just went "awwwww".


Food Saver

Practical yet high-brow. Practical because I always eat so little I have lots of leftovers. High brow because I can then try sous vide!

Foie Gras, I Love You!

What can I say when I am in tears just looking at this picture?

Florentine Blue Bed Linen

What can I say? I'm a hedonistic fool who just loves her bed linens. Maybe it's because I spent so much time in it. Scrub your pervie minds ... I meant my Queen sized haven is like a day bed where I work, read, watch telly and even eat in it. Bed linens are my weakness ... see me melt in the face of gorgeous bedlinen ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home