Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

H is for How to be a Domestic Goddess

How to be a Domestic Goddess

I am just bloody curious about the recipes. Those who have the American version curse and swear that it is crap while the ones with the British version gloat about how easy and great the recipes are. Is Nigella Lawson a secret Yank-hater?


Would like to read the book just to judge for myself.


1 Comments:

Blogger Pille said...

I didn't know that people in the US curse the book. I've tried many a recipe from this book and they've all turned out just perfect. Maybe it's the subtle differences in ingredients like flour, butter etc?

3:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home