Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I is for In the Sweet Kitchen, Ice Cream Maker & ...

Ice Cream Ball

How cool is this ice cream maker??? It's a ball! Just chuck your cream and ice in it and go out and play with it and voila! Ice cream! Talk about playing with your food ... I LOVE IT!!!! With every exclamation point of my being!


Ice Cream Maker
I never hankered for one before as I used to make ice cream the very very old fashioned way involving a lot of elbow grease and time. Until I ate this amazing basil ice cream and wanted so badly to make loads of it so I can share it with everyone and anyone. Now, I hanker for an ice cream maker.




In the Sweet Kitchen: The Definitive Baker's Companion

Just the cover picture alone is enough to send me into a tailspin of unbridled lust.


Isabella Cushions

I love my bed linen and I adore lots of pillows on my bed ... so much so sometimes you would not even know I am there under all the pillows! The turquoise (what else?) pillow is just too cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home