Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

K is for KitchenAid, Kuttara, Kirby Shot ...


KitchenAid® Blue-Steel Professional Pro 600 Stand Mixer
I love blue ... actually turquoise and lavendar are my favourite colours but somehow I like blue for my kitchen equipment. And I have been salivating over the KitchenAids for a long time. Since I was a wee girl. Sigh.


Kuttara Stoneware

I love this 4-piece set from Crate and Barrel. The molten lava centre on inky black is just the kind of dramatic backdrop I like.


Kirby Shot Glasses

Hic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home