Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

L is For Larousse Gastronomique & Les Halles

Larousse Gastronomique
No explanation required for this classic tome.



.

Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles Cookbook

The man reminds me of my father. Despite that, I loved his books and I've only heard good things about the book.


Le Creuset

Anything by Le Creuset I would love! But these are too fabulous indeed!

Santa Lucia!

I have a real weakness for bed linens. I've been known to starve myself just in order to purchase the perfect bed linen. So is it any wonder why the Lucia Limited Edition bed linen from Frette made me weak in the knees?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home