Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade Shameless Wish List

My wish list of things I covert or am planning to acquire at some point ... hopefully through kind but wasteful individuals who would donate them to me! Just .. shameless, just shameless!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

R is for Ramekins, Roly Rocks Glasses ...



Individual Soufflés & Heart Ramekins

How cute are these? Individual ramekins ... OK, so I am not too keen on the heart shape thingy as that is just way too cutsey for me but I like the miniature proportions.


Roly Rocks Glasses

I adore ... ADORE these glasses!

Royal Garden Bed Linen

My bed linen fetish was ignited by these ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph!!! I HATE HATE HATE these glasses - if you wear varifocaled lenses like I do they are a disaster wiating to happen!!

Graeme

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home